CONNECT WITH BRIANNE
Thank you for your interest in working with Timber & Tulip!
If you’re interested in receiving a custom quote for your project, please schedule your complimentary 1:1 appointment to discuss in more detail. Easy online scheduling available at www.timberandtulip.com/freeconsult
For all other inquiries, please email us directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ How much does a T&T piece cost?
There are several factors that go into pricing (e.g. material selection, dimensions, design complexity, etc.). However, standard category pricing breaks down as followed:
- Dining Tables, starting at $4,000
- Consoles/Credenzas, starting at $3,000
- Coffee Tables, starting at $1,200
- Accent Tables, starting at $650
- Looking for a category not listed? Send me a price inquiry!
+ Do you accept payment plans? Payment types?
Standard payment schedule requires 50% down with the remainder due at time of delivery. We do, however, understand that a custom piece furniture can be a significant investment so we're willing to accommodate and come up with a schedule that works best for you. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. Local checks accepted on a case-by-case basis.
+ What is the lead time for a custom piece?
Lead time will fluctuate depending on the type of piece in addition to current work in the pipeline. For example, a smaller piece can be turned around as quickly as 3-4 weeks while a larger piece such as a dining table or credenza averages closer to 8-12 weeks. If you need a piece more quickly, we will do our best to accommodate. Send us a note to get the process started today!
+ Do you ship/deliver?
Of course! We offer free delivery within the Twin Cities area. Seeing a T&T piece in its final home is the cherry on top of every great client collaboration so we love when we can be a part of the final step. Do you live somewhere outside of the Twin Cities? No worries! We are able to coordinate shipment and white glove delivery services specific to your location. Contact us for a specific quote.
+ What is your return policy?
At Timber & Tulip, we take pride in the exceptional quality and craftsmanship of our furniture. Our attention to detail in design, material, and construction is unyielding, as is our commitment to customer satisfaction.
- STOCKED FURNITURE - We carefully inspect each item prior to shipment/delivery. Should you discover a defect in your furniture, please contact us at 612-916-8491 immediately.
- STOCKED NON-FURNITURE ITEMS - We accept returns for Non-Furniture Items within 30 days with proof of purchase.
- CUSTOM ORDERS - Custom orders begin production immediately upon order and are built to your specifications. They cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded. A non-refundable 50% deposit will be taken when the order is placed.
+ Are your products environmentally friendly?
All materials used in T&T products are sustainably sourced, both for our locally sourced wood as well as materials sourced across the globe. Don’t worry, we love trees as much as you do!
+ Does T&T offer contract sales?
Sure do! We have great fabrication partners that work with us to seriously speed up production as needed. Contract pricing determined on a case-by-case basis. Contact us today to get the process started!